The 2013 Ring-a-Bell 5K Run / Walk
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR 2013
12/7/2013 at 10:00 am
Register for the 2013 Ring-A-Bell 5K Run/Walk HERE:
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for this fun, festive event the whole family can enjoy!
Proceeds from the Ring-A-Bell Run support The Salvation Army annual Christmas Campaign, which provides Christmas food baskets, toys for children, and the community Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. These funds also support year round services such as food pantry, rent and utility assistance and emergency shelter for those in crisis in our community.
When: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2013
Race Time: 10:00AM
Route: The route starts behind the Quincy Mall, through and around Moorman and Upper Moorman Parks and back to the Quincy Mall.
Ring A Bell Run/Walk 5K is a fun, festive event for the whole family! Put on your reindeer antlers and your running shoes and join us for some holiday cheer. We will provide the bells! Date: December 7, 2013 The chip timed 5K Run/Walk starts at 10:00am on the North side of Quincy Mall, 33rd and Broadway, Quincy IL 62301.
- $25 for Individuals through November 22nd, $30 after
- $60 for a Family of 4 through November 22nd, $72 after ($10/$12 for each addition)
- $15 for Mall Walkers through November 22nd, $18 after
- Course Description - This is a certified 5k run/walk starting and ending on the north side of the parking lot of Quincy Mall, 33rd and Broadway St, Quincy IL 62301. It proceeds through and around Moorman Park and returns to the mall.
Click for a Course Map
Runners will start first. NO rollerblades, skates, skateboards, scooters or bikes. Strollers are allowed.
- Awards: Overall female and male finishers in the run and the walk, and the top 2 winners in each category receive an award.
- Age Groups: Male & Female 12 & Under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & over
- Top 2 male and female in each age group get awards.
- T-Shirts: Register on or before November 22nd to be guaranteed to get a long sleeved t-shirt or your designated size and early bird prices.
Race Packet Pickup
- Pre-Registration and packet pickup on Friday, December 6th from 5-7pm in Quincy Mall Fountain Court.
- Race Day Registration, Check-In and Packet Pickup at Quincy Mall from 8:00-9:30am. Pick up your timing chip during this time as well.