(Open for Kroc Church Morning Services)
In-person & via Kroc Church FB page
In order to facilitate positive life experiences while at the Kroc Center, mutual respect between members, guests, and staff is required at all times. Failure to observe these policies will result in disciplinary action and/or termination of membership privileges. Kroc personnel have the right to refuse service to anyone deemed disruptive or abusive.
1. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in The Kroc Center.
2. Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions, and inappropriate behavior.
3. Shirt and shoes must be worn in all areas outside of pools and sun deck. No swimwear or wet clothing is allowed outside of aquatic areas. Proper workout attire is required in fitness area (no street shoes or jeans.) Any clothing, including logos or messages on apparel, must be acceptable in a family setting.
4. Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters, or pets (excluding service animals) will not be allowed inside the facility.
5. Alcohol and/or drugs are not allowed anywhere on the premises.
6. Smoking and/or use of any type of smokeless tobacco are prohibited in the facility or on facility grounds.
7. Weapons of any kind are not permitted on the premises.
8. The Kroc Center reserves the right to terminate membership in response to any immoral or illegal activity by a member.
THE SALVATION ARMY RAY & JOAN
KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER