(Except for Worship @ 10:30am)
Located on one full city block, the 97,000 square-foot Salvation Army Kroc Center is the only community center of its kind in Quincy. It's a place where people young and old have opportunities to learn and grow, to build dreams and friendships, and to find hope in a safe, warm and welcoming environment. From first-time swimmers to experienced athletes, the Quincy Kroc Center has something for you and your family.
Information throughout this site is based on state & local COVID-19 guidelines. Dates & restrictions are subject to change.
• The lap lanes are 17 yards by 14 feet. The shallow end of the lanes is 3 feet deep and the deep end of the lanes is 6 feet deep.
• Water temperature is approximately 86º.
VIEW THE LAP LANES SCHEDULE >>
POOL FEATURES & BIG RED SLIDE
We offer an exclusive to Quincy current river, a 25 feet tall waterslide, whirlpool, zero-entry area, water toys, and sprays and fountains.
• Our Big Red Slide is for those 48'' or taller and under 300 lbs. Lifeguards will measure all riders.
VIEW OPEN SWIM TIMES >>
CABANAS & LOCKER ROOMS
• There are 10 co-ed cabanas for adults 18+ and parents/guardians with children.
• Men’s and women’s locker rooms include individual shower stalls, toilet stalls, and sinks.
CARDIO & WEIGHT ROOMS
Our cardio room is home to over 66 pieces of equipment that are guaranteed to get your heart pumping. Cardio machines include a variety of treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, rowing machines, and a Jacob's Ladder. Our cycling room features Keiser bikes.
Kroc weight rooms feature over 45 pieces of weight training equipment that are sure to help sculpt lean muscles. Weight areas include a variety of barbells, benches, weight/resistance machines, kettlebells, dumbells, plate loaded equipment, and medicine balls, with plenty of room for lifting.
• Personal trainers use all the areas you do maximizing your results.
GROUP FITNESS ROOMS
Two fitness studios host a variety of drop-in and advanced registration-type classes including Zumba®, POUND®, Yoga, Les Mills classes (both live and virtual), and more. We also have a fitness room dedicated to indoor cycling. Keiser bikes are used for these classes.
The view of the Mississippi from our track is incredible! 12 laps in the middle lane equals one mile.
PERFORMING ARTS THEATER
With 499 seats, the Worship Theater has the ability to hold small to medium sized performance events, music concerts, and theater productions.
• The Kroc also has a green room and dressing/changing rooms directly off the stage.
Kroc Church is held every Sunday at 10:30am in the Worship Theater.
• Everyone is welcome. Come together and worship with a blend of contemporary music, classic hymns, stories of encouragement.
THE LEDGE FREE GAME ROOM
The Ledge is an integral part of the Kroc Center and absolutely FREE for everyone - Member or not. It’s a great spot to hang out with friends after school or for a family day.
• Kids of all ages are welcome in The Ledge if accompanied by an adult.
• Children 12 and under can also hang out if accompanied by a responsible sibling or teen 15+.
• Youth members ages 6-11 may be permitted into The Ledge without an adult present but one must be in the facility. Simply check-in at the Control Desk and get a wristband.
Kroc Youth Ministry uses The Ledge for daytime programs. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LEDGE SCHEDULE >>
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 concerns, our rock wall is not open. Our gymnasium is open - with the restriction of no actual basketball games being played.
At 14,000 sq. ft., the gymnasium is the largest single room in the Kroc Center.
• The gymnasium was designed specifically to be used for a variety of sports, activities and events.
• The perimeter of the gymnasium is surrounded by a 3-lane, rubberized walking/running track.
The Kroc Rock Wall is built for climbers of all ages and skill levels, with a variety of routes from beginner to the more experienced.
• Kroc Climbing Staff and auto belay devices are available to help belay.
The Bluffs Rooms, located on the 2nd level, are comprised of four separate rooms or two separate larger rooms.
• The spaces can be combined to seat people at long, meeting-style tables.
• Each room has its own sound, lighting, projector, and climate control.
ARTS & EDUCATIONAL CLASSES
A variety of education classes for all ages take place in the Bluffs Rooms including educational classes on topics like nutrition, financial planning, and wellness.
• The Bluffs classrooms may also be rented out for meetings and seminars for members and outside groups.
THE SALVATION ARMY RAY & JOAN
KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER