SUNDAY Facility Closed
Except for Worship @10:30am
In-person & via Kroc Church FB page
In order to facilitate positive life experiences while visiting The Kroc Center, mutual respect between members, guests and staff is required at all times. Failure to observe these guidelines will result in disciplinary action and/or termination of membership privileges. Some areas have individually stated guidelines. Please make yourself informed of all rules before entering the area. Kroc Center personnel have the right to refuse service to anyone deemed disruptive or abusive.
Payment & Program/Class Refunds or Transfers
The Kroc Center accepts cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard.
• Full payment is required at the time of enrollment.
• No refunds are given unless the program is canceled by The Kroc Center.
• The Kroc Center reserves the right to cancel any activity due to low enrollment and will provide a full refund. If the program is canceled by The Kroc Center, you will be given the choice of a full refund, class transfer or Kroc gift card.
• If you request to cancel your class enrollment five or more days prior to the first class, you will receive a full credit on a Kroc Center gift card or you may choose to transfer to another session if available.
• Requests made less than five days prior to the start date are not eligible for a refund or credit, except in the case of personal emergencies.
• Credits or pro-rated credits will not be issued for missed days of class due to illness, partial attendance, behavior issues or any other reason.
• Schedules, pricing, programming and policies subject to change without notice.
Hereafter, the term “Member” shall be used in all policies to reference: An individual who has a current, valid membership to The Kroc Center, and is currently in good-standing with The Kroc Center, both financially and in conduct.
Family Membership Definition
A family membership is defined as one adult or two married adults living in a household together, with up to three additional immediate family members up to the age of 21.
An immediate family member is defined as an individual, 21 years of age and younger, who is a current dependent to the adults, living at home, and must be unmarried, and have no children of their own. An individual with a disability or an elderly parent who is living in the same household will remain eligible for the Family Membership. If the household has more than five members, they must purchase the larger family membership if they wish for all family members to have access to The Kroc Center. All other individuals will need to acquire a separate adult membership. Verification of guardianship, family status, and residency may be required. For example, tax return, utility bill, health insurance, etc.
Membership to The Kroc Center grants members access to the following areas within the Kroc Center facility during normal operating hours:
• Basketball/Volleyball courts in The Kroc Center
• General Use Locker Room (All members must pay an additional fee to rent a locker on a yearly basis).
• Family Cabanas
• Running/Jogging/Walking Track
• Fitness Floor (must be age 16 years of age or older (Students age 14-15 may access this area, but must be supervised by an adult member at all times.)
• Weight Room (must be 16 years of age or older or hold a Teen Fit Certification Card - no exceptions)
• Aquatics Center and Splash Pad (seasonal only)
• Designated Fitness Classes
• Rock Climbing Wall (some additional fees apply)
NOTE: Some exceptions will apply. Areas will be unavailable at times due to various programs, events and maintenance shutdowns.
Monthly Payments/One Time Annual Payment
Membership fees can be paid monthly via recurring debit/credit card charge. Prorated fees will be due at the time of enrollment and may vary depending on enrollment date. Any requested changes must be submitted prior to the 20th of the month prior to the billing month in order to be processed for the following month.
Annual payments may be paid in full by cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard. Fees are equivalent to 12 monthly payments. The annual fee is due at time of enrollment.
Membership Payment Policy
Members may choose to pay for their membership in any of the following ways:
• Cash • Check • Visa • MasterCard • Debit Card
Returned/canceled checks will be charged a $25 fee.
Members who elect a monthly deduction from a debit/credit card will have one-twelfth of their yearly membership fee deducted on the 1st of each month for a period of 12 months. If payment is declined, the membership fee will run again on the 10th of the month.
Membership terms are ANNUAL (yearly contracts). At the end of one year, membership deductions will continue to be taken on the 1st of each month unless a membership cancellation form has been filled out and turned in by the member. At the end of one year, membership deductions will continue to be taken on the 1st of each month and another membership term will begin. Membership rates and details are subject to change. All rates subject to sales tax.
To cancel a membership, a member cancellation form must be filled out and returned by the member. The membership cancellation fee is $50, unless the membership is being canceled within the renewal month.
Non-Sufficient Funds - In cases where The Kroc Center is notified by the bank or other financial institution that insufficient funds are available to pay the monthly membership fee, the following actions will be taken:
• All membership cards associated to this membership will be deactivated, and all individuals listed on the membership will be denied access to The Kroc Center.
• A $25 fee will be accessed each and every month to the membership, in addition to the monthly membership charge.
• All fees must be paid prior to the individuals associated to the membership are given access to The Kroc Center.
• These individuals will not be allowed to purchase a daily use pass to access the facility.
• All questions regarding these issues need to be directed to a welcome desk supervisor or the membership services manager.
Suspension/Termination of Memberships
The Kroc Center has the right to suspend or terminate memberships for violations of policies or stated rules, failure to pay dues or actions which violate any federal, state or local laws. Additionally, all Kroc Center members must abide by The Salvation Army’s Code of Conduct. Consequences of violations may include suspension or termination of Kroc Center access privileges.
All members will undergo a background screening, and any member found to have questionable history as determined by The Salvation Army (TSA) may have their membership revoked immediately.
Member understands if TSA has actual knowledge that an individual is a registered sex offender, such individual shall be denied access to The Salvation Army’s facility. Member represents to TSA, that neither Member, nor any of Member’s guests, which may from time to time attend the facility, are to Member’s knowledge registered sex offenders in any legal jurisdiction, and furthermore, that Member, has an affirmative duty to TSA to immediately disclose to TSA any change in Member’s knowledge of the registered sex offender status for any family member of Member or any of Member’s guests, who may from time to time seek admittance at the facility pursuant to this Agreement.
In order to promote a safe and secure environment, The Salvation Army Kroc Center has placed video cameras in various locations. As part of our commitment to the safety of children and vulnerable persons, The Salvation Army Kroc Center reserves the right to consult public sources to determine whether any member or guest of any member poses an unreasonable risk of harm to its patrons, staff, or visitors. The Salvation Army Kroc Center has the authority to make visual recordings, for its responsible use, of all individuals who enter.
Although not all inclusive, the following list represents reasons for the suspension and/or termination of membership:
• Failure to pay membership fees on time or in full
• Continued disregard for Kroc Center policies and procedures
• Fighting or abusive/profane language
• Disregard for Kroc Center staff
• Use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs on The Salvation Army or Kroc Center property
• Behavior that presents imminent danger to the individual, Kroc Center patrons or The Salvation Army staff
• Disregard for our facility, equipment or property
• Failed background check
An individual whose membership has been suspended or terminated will NOT be entitled to a membership fee refund.
• If the individual has registered for a class at The Kroc Center, they will not be allowed to take part in the class, and must contact the Membership Services Manager to determine if a refund will be provided.
An individual who has had their membership terminated will not be allowed to purchase a membership to The Kroc Center for a period of at least two years, and will be required to meet with the Operations Director and Senior Kroc Officer prior to purchase.
Any requested change that affects the billing of your membership must be submitted by the 20th of the month to be processed for the following month. If changes occur after the 20th of the month, you will receive a pro-rated amount. Membership downgrades and removal of family members are subject to a $30 change fee.
Membership Freeze Policy
A member may freeze their account for a $5.00 per month fee with a physician's note stating that they are unable to work out or a letter from their employer saying they will be on leave for work purposes. We will also accept notices/requests for a period up to three months from retired individuals who move out of the area during the winter season (a.k.a. snowbirds).
Full payment is expected at the time of enrollment. No cash refunds are given unless the program is canceled by The Kroc Center. If the program is canceled by The Kroc Center, you will be refunded the fee via a Kroc Center gift card or check. If you request to cancel your class enrollment five or more days prior to your first class, you will receive a full credit on your Kroc Center account or you may choose to transfer to another session if available. Requests made less than five days prior to the start date are not eligible for a refund or a credit, except in the case of personal emergencies. No credits or prorated credits will be issued for missed days of camp or class due to illness, partial attendance, behavior issues or any other reason.
THE SALVATION ARMY RAY & JOAN
KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER